Author: Prof. Sumanapala Galmangoda (B.A. [Hons.], M.A., Ph.D., Royal Pandit, Āyurvedic Doctor.
1. Aims & Objectives
2. Common Rules & Regulations
3. Buddhist Psycho-analysis
4. Five aggregates & Mental Problems
5. Mental Problems and Treatments
6. Basis of Five Aggregates
7. Form, Āyurveda & Physical Treatments
8. Behavioural Therapy in Buddhism & Āyurveda
9. Counselling for Mental & Cognitive Therapy
About the Book
This booklet intended only for the use of Buddhist Āyurvedic psychiatrists, counsellors and students introduces in brief Buddhist psycho-analysis based on dependent co-arising, analysis of mental problems through the five aggregates, Āyurveda and physical treatments, behavioural therapy in Buddhism and Āyurveda, Buddhist counselling for behavioural, mental and cognitive therapies to mental problems.
(c) 2015 by Sumanapala Galmangoda
Price: Rs. 500