Author: Prof. Sumanapala Galmangoda (B.A. [Hons.], M.A., Ph.D., Royal Pandit, Āyurvedic Doctor.
1. The Sanskrit Alphabet and Specific Terms
2. Sandhi – Euphonic Combinations
3. Noun Cases and Declension of Nouns
4. Conjugation of Verbal Roots
5. Avyaya, Nipāta and Upasagga – Articles, Particles and Prefixes
6. Vibhaktyattha – Kāraka – Syntax
7. Samāsa – Compound Words
8. Taddhita – Secondary Derivatives
About the Book
This book which provides a short and easy access to the Sanskrit Alphabet and all the basic grammatical lessons of Sanskrit intended for adult students who are in pursuit of Āyurvedic studies is based on Sārasvatavyākaraṇa compiled by Anubhūtisvarūpācārya.
(c) 2015 by Sumanapala Galmangoda
Price: Rs. 250