Author: Prof. Sumanapala Galmangoda (B.A. [Hons.], M.A., Ph.D., Royal Pandit, Āyurvedic Doctor.
1. Āyurvedic Concept of Wellbeing
2. Time Management and Behavioural & Mental Wellbeing
3. Concept of Food and Behavioural & Mental Wellbeing
4. Environment and Behavioural & Mental Wellbeing
5. Wholesome Behaviour and Appropriate Medical Treatments
About the Book
This book contains five chapters which defines Āyurvedic concept of physical, behavioural and mental well-being and introduces Āyurvedic ethics and treatment for the enhancement of physical and mental well-being of individual.
(c) 2015 by Sumanapala Galmangoda
Price: Rs. 250